Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last Night Was Monday Night Football with...

(Image From blackplanet.com)
VS

(Image from sportsradio950espn.com)

THE DALLAS COWBOYS and the Carolina Panthers! The game was so awesome last night. Not to mention I have worked every Monday night since I can remember, and I got a day shift yesterday, on the very day that my Cowboys were playing MNF! I think it was fate.
The first half was a rather boring half to say the least. Neither team scored until the Panthers made their only score of the night. And that was at like 2 minutes left in the half. Then I dont know what Wade Phillips said to them over half-time but the Cowboys came back a totally different team! and they scored and scored and scored! With the final score being 21-7!!! What??? Really?? It was an awesome 2nd half and I'm so glad I finally got to watch my boys play!
(Image from isportsweb.com)

And on top of that I made chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and corn for dinner, with funfetti brownies for dessert. What a perfect ending to a rather chaotic day!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment