Monday, June 28, 2010

Card Challenge #4!

Sorry this is sooooo late! I completely spaced it out for some reason I totally thought I had another week! Ooops! Well here it is! The rules this time were: you need to create a flat notecard. Something that you could use to pass a note to a friend, tuck inside a gift bag, or tell your S.O. you love them. Your only requirement is that it must be flat-you can use any size you want, but keep in mind that you will still need to be able to write on it, so bulky embellishments might not work so well.

Here is my take on the challenge, it is quite cute if you ask me!



 I hope you enjoy it! I think I will use it for a friend when they are having a down day at work. I think it will be a nice way to cheer up their day!

Stay tuned for Challenge Number 5!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment