Sunday, March 29, 2009

Studying and Snow!



Well its been a pretty eventful day. I was late for work, because I thought I worked at a different time. But everythings okay. Then when I got off of work and drove home in a blizzard, I'll post pics.


Oh and studying is going good, it may not be the most ideal study position, at least by the books. But its working out good for me, so thats good.


And a good thing that happened today my mom and I made dinner, a cheesey pasta and broccoli and a chopped veggie salad that was just delicious! I love homecooked meals! They always taste so much better and leftovers are a must!
Well I suppose, I'm going to get back to watching some Desperate Housewives, and studying some more! Oh boy! Hopefully the blizzard doesn't go all night or it could make tomorrow interesting when driving and very slick!
Until Next Time!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment