Monday, March 30, 2009

Waiting...

I'm sitting at the school right now waiting to go to work for the night. I only work like a block and a half from the school, and I get out of class at 4, and work at 5. Not worth driving home to turn around and drive back, so here I sit. Bored...I could study but it doesn't seem to work when I have to constantly watch the time. So I waste time on MySpace, Facebook and here, but it helps to make the time go by faster. I spent most of my morning working on stuff for Etsy, not to post but to keep up with the cost and such. Not as much fun as it sounds, but I've got plenty of Etsy time in the next week or two, so I can get more things listed! (I really need to get better about that, they say you should post 1 thing per day!)
The snow is melting away and the interstate is dry. So thats good, gotta love spring in Montana, don't like the weather right now, just wait 5 minutes!
Well, I suppose, I will puruse Etsy and myspace some more!

Until next time!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment