Thursday, April 2, 2009

Learned a new technique that really rocks!




Hello all!

So as you all know I'm a crafter! Love them, and learning new things! I learned a new tecnique the other day. Its called resist stamping you can see the video I seen here. Its really cool, I tried it today and used the clear embossing powder because i couldn't find the Perfect Medium at the local craft store. And it worked just as well. I will show you mine.
To the left is the one I did, in literally like 2 minutes! It's so quick and so easy! Not to mention it looks AWESOME!
To complete this project you need:
Rubber stamps (I used clear)
Ink pad
Brayer
Paper
Clear Embossing Powder
Clear Stamp pad
Embossing Heat gun
Paper towel
1. Stamp images on you piece of paper in any pattern you would like.
2. Sprinkle with embossing powder, and remove excess.
3. Use your heat gun to set the powder
4. Roll your brayer in the ink pad
5. Roll the brayer across your paper with the stamped images
6. Cover the entire paper with ink
7. Wipe with a paper towel to remove the excess ink.
8. ENJOY!!!!
Like I said this is super easy to do! I hope you all enjoy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment