Monday, April 13, 2009

3 weeks left...

...and I'm done with this semester! I cannot wait, its been a semester from down under, and I'm so ready for it to be done and summer to be here for some "R 'n R". I had a great Easter weekend though, I went to Thermopolis, WY, home of the worlds largest mineral hot springs, to see my family and spend Easter with them. It was a great time. I have 4 cousins, 2 of which are 5 and under, and its so precious seeing them find the eggs and being excited to see what the Easter Bunny brought them. Its so sweet, and makes you grateful for young innocence.
The major bummer of the weekend was that I went down there with a dead battery in the camera! Ooops! I thought before I left that I should grab the charger, then talked myself out of it for whatever reason! Teach me! But I got a couple pics on my cell phone, which will work, just not as many as I wanted!
Anyway...Now its back to the grind, for 3 more weeks and then all I need to worry about is my website and work. It sounds so nice! I suppose I need to run to the craft store before class!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment