Monday, May 4, 2009

Finals are over...

...and now I can get back to my blog! YAY! I've been neglecting it horribly for a while now. But it is summer vacation, and since I couldn't afford to take summer classes, I have a break! YAY! So my summer is going to be packed with a vacation to Denver, to see my best friend, work on my etsy site, and work of course!
The other day while checking my reading list, I came upon this great idea for playing with Mod Podge. Thank you to The How-to-Gal! I got to playing with it, and granted these aren't necessarily my best work but they will do for my first go round, but here are some magnents I made using her technique.



They are so fun and so easy...as you can see they are being used on the fridge already! I did magnents instead of a pendant like The How-to-Gal, but it is still very simple instead of the baile, I used a hot glue gun and magnents that I got at Michaels. I found all the elements for this project between Hobby Lobby and Michaels. You should all try it!


Nextly, I've been very busy this first weekend off from school! I bought a new computer yesterday and if I had a picture of it I would show you! So I can stay updated in the blogging world! YAY! Sorry for the long post today, but I got lots to share!

Oh, one final thing, looks like I will be passing all my classes this semester, still waiting on a few final grades, but I think I'm in good shape!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment