Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So I Got A New Toy...

...A CUTTLEBUG! And I haven't had a chance to play with it! :( Mainly because I have this school thing, I'm in my junior year of getting my accounting degree, and needless to say the classes are getting tougher and requiring more time out of my day! UGH! However, I am down to only 1 job again, which makes me somewhat sad. I miss driving down to my hometown on the weekends to work, visit with family and friends, and just get away from the normal everyday life. So now, my weekends will be devoted to making my Etsy site the best it can be and work on my blog better! (Like more posts!) Those are my goals.
Anyway...back to the Cuttlebug, I have played with it just a little, havent made anything out of the stuff I've embossed but at least I know how it works, and I am SO excited to try it out and actually make something out of the stuff I emboss or die cut. I also tried to use the dies that came with it but I can't seem to get it to go through the machine. Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong? I'm doing it exactly how the manual says to do it, but yet it wont go through the machine.
Hopefully this weekend I can get to making some projects with Mr. Cuttlebug and get some pictures up on Mr. Bloggy here!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment