Sunday, July 25, 2010

Card Challenge #6

So the challenge for this week is: theme: remember when, requirements: any type of nostalgic idea/feeling/sense you have, and at least 7 embellishments (for a collage feel).

I have to tell you this challenge was exetremly difficult for me, because I NEVER use this many embellishments on my cards! But it was also good, it took me out of my comfort zone and FORCED me to try something new. Which in my opinion, is always a good thing! So here is my take on the challenge:



 So the "remember when" theme that I was going for, was remember when we got married and everything was so cheerful and perfect. I tried to recreate the perfectness you feel then, and then you look back on your 50 years of happiness!

My seven embellishments are:
1. Brads
2. Prima Flowers
3. Paper Clippy
4. Eyelets
5. Ribbon
6. Buttons
7. See the leaf on the flower on the top left, not sure what it's called! :)
Check out what the other designers came up with this challenging challenge:

Dee Dee
Rachel May

Thanks for checking it out! I can't wait to see what Rachel May comes up with for our next challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment