Monday, July 26, 2010

Start the Week Off Right

I've got another surprise for you all! Another new series for you guys, I'm going to call it "Start the Week Off Right!" And every week I will give you a health tip, beauty tip, or recipe! I'm really excited to start this off. So I will start this series off with a little sun safety!

I have to tell you where this comes from. Last weekend we were out 4-wheeling in the mountains, and dumb dumb me didn't wear sunscreen. It was very stupid of me and trust me I have painfully paid for it!

According to the American Cancer Society they recommend these simple tips:
1) Cover up
2) Use Sunscreen
3) Wear a hat
4) Wear sunglasses that block UV rays
5) Limit direct sun exposure during midday
6) Avoid tanning beds and sunlamps
7) Protect children from the sun

To read the full article click the link above. It is very informative, and I wish I would've read it before last weekend.

I hope everyone will be safe and protect yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment