Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Challenge Tuesdays!

Hey guys are you liking the new themes for the different days of the week so far! I am really enjoying posting about them! So as you can see Tuesdays are going to be about challenges! This Tuesday I chose to do the Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge!

I have been watching this challenge for a while now, so I think it's about time that I begin participating in the challenges! Plus there is no down side, I get my Christmas cards done throughout the year, rather than waiting until November, or dare I say it December!

This weeks challenge is to use buttons and bows as your embellishments! How cool is that! I had a lot of fun with this challenge so here is my take on it:



 To make my card I used:
-designer paper by the Paper Studio
-cranberry ink by Color Box
-ribbon from the stash
-holographic embossing powder
-buttons from my stash



This challenge was a lot of fun, and it gave me a chance to practice my bow makin' skills! I'm getting pretty good if I do say so myself!

One day I will have to post a tutorial on how I do my bows! But that's another day.

Hope you enjoy!


Hope you guys will check out the Christmas Stampin All Year Long blog and participate too!


No comments:

Post a Comment