Sunday, August 8, 2010

Card Club Challenge #8!

How are you guys loving these Card Club Challenges? I have to tell you, I think I may possibly becoming addicted to the challenges, they are so fun! I would like to see you guys play along as well! So in a comment send me a link to what you've created! I can't wait to see!

On to Challenge Number 8!!!! Now the last couple of challenges have been, for the lack of a better term, challenging, and I thought, what can I do to keep the bar set just as high? Well I came up with a great one (or I think so anyway)! Are you ready for this?

Challenge #8 is to create an anniversary card, BUT you HAVE to create your own background. No Designer Paper allowed in this challenge!!!! Now ladies I want your backgrounds to have some demension, not just plain, show me some texture and some beauty and most importantly let your creativity fly! I hope you are ready for this!

So I know you are all dying to see what I made:


Do you recognize the paper? Its from yesterdays post! I know you all we're just dying to know what I created out of that lovely paper that I made! So here it is!


Don't forget to check out the other Designers blogs:

Oh and Dee Dee you are the next designer for the next challenge, August 22! I can't wait to see what you ladies come up with!

To make my card I used:
-Plastic Wrap Paper (created by yours truly)
-Adornaments fibers
-Stampabilities Fresh Flower stamp
-Stampabilities Happy Anniversary stamp
-cardstock

1 comment:

  1. http://umwowstudio.blogspot.com/2010/08/card-challenge-8.html

    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete