Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Challenge Tuesdays!

Hey guys! Are you loving this new schedule that I have? I am it sure is keeping me motivated! So for this Tuesday I did a challenge for the Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge! I just love these challenges, plus I'm thinking it will totally pay off come December when it's time to send out all those Christmas cards!

This week we had a sketch challenge! This was my first ever sketch challenge and it's definitely not as easy as it looks. But here is what I came up with:



To make my card I used the Paper Studio's Jolly Holiday Scrapbook Kit, both the paper and the sticker comes from this pack.



The brads are from my stash, not sure what brand they are.
You guys should play along too! Go to the Christmas Stampin All Year Long blog and check it out!

Hope you enjoy this challenge! And can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment