Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas at the Crossroads

Yesterday I participated in a craft show at the King of Glory Lutheran Church in Billings, Montana, and it was a SUCCESS!  I was very pleased with how everything went.  I met a ton of people and I got invited to do another show on December 3rd at the Shrine Auditorium in Billings as well.  This was pretty awesome considering I do not have very much inventory left after this show!  I am going to have to get busy if I am going to be able to do this next show.  I am quite excited to know that my work has caught the eye of others enough to be invited to even more shows!  Not to mention all the wonderful people who actually bought stuff this weekend.




 At first things were a little slow and then they picked up and died down again, though the show only went from 9am – 2 pm.  Just the perfect amount of time I think.  The next one goes from 9am – 8pm.  This could be interesting.  There were a few things I noticed people saying over and over again.  1) I make cards as well, yours are awesome but I just can’t buy them (thinking but you will steal my ideas) and 2) they are really cute! And then they walk away without a purchase!  So crazy!  There was another lady there that was selling cards as well, she said she was not really successful.  So I guess more people were buying my cards instead of hers, so that is a plus I guess.   

How was your guys weekend?  Did you have any fun craft shows that you were in or attended?  What other adventures were happening?  Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment