Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I’m Trying My Hand At…

…Cake Decorating!!!  It should be really fun!  I am super excited to try my hand at this new experience.  It starts tonight at 6:30pm mountain time at Michaels.  My mom and I are trying this new adventure together.  It is pretty exciting.  We went and got our materials for the class on Sunday and that night I felt like a child getting ready for their first day of school.  I was putting all my tips, decorating bags, nails, etc in my new case and getting everything ready to go for the first day!  Yeah, I am just a little excited!  

In other news, I will also be doing a craft fair this weekend at the King of Glory Lutheran Church on Grand Avenue in Billings, Montana.  It’s my first official craft fair and I am also super excited for that as well!  I hope to see you all there as well!

Hope everyone is having a great day and I will try to get pictures of my Denver trip up soon.  I have to admit I have not even downloaded them myself.  Yeah, I have been a little busy getting ready for new adventures and the craft fair! 

Stay Tuned! 

XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blog posts! We've missed you:) Make sure to post all of your cake decorating pics!

    ReplyDelete