Friday, November 18, 2011

CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!

So we had an extra cake decorating class this week and we decorated CUPCAKES!  It was so fun!  We learned different flowers and it was really awesome to have the little cupcakes to practice on before you actually do a cake!  We learned how to do a pompom flower, a shaggy mum, and some drop flowers!  There are so many things that you can do with just icing it is absolutely amazing. 
Here is a picture of my 12 cupcakes from last night:


 

It was so much fun!  I keep bringing my creations to work and having my coworkers eat them.  It is a much better plan than eating them all myself or having my roommates help me eat them!  HAHA!  I would get kicked out for sure!

This weekend is going to be pretty low key.  Mainly creating for the craft show on December 3rd, and finishing up a few other half finished projects.  It should be nice to have a low key weekend before Thanksgiving.  There is also the big Montana rivalry game this weekend, the infamous Cat Griz Game!  All I have to say about that is GO GRIZ!  Should be a great weekend!

Hope you all have a great weekend! 

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment