Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Shopping!

Last night Roommate #1 and I went to work on our Christmas shopping lists.  I would say we did pretty well.  We were gone for about 5 hours and hit TONS of stores.  We went to a local store Apricot Lane, Cost Plus World Market, the Mall, TJ Maxx, and Kohls.  Then we ended the night at one of my favorite places to eat Buffalo Wild Wings!  It was quite the night, and the good news is that I got a few people done!  WOO HOO!

I do have to say that before I was not into TJ Maxx as much BUT after spending a little bit of time in the store it is AWESOME!  I will be going back after Christmas for myself and getting some new snow pants for sure, if not more!  I just could not believe the prices in the store.  They are crazy cheap!  I did buy one thing for myself last night, some ear muffs.  The kind that goes behind your head, the brand is 180s, at TJ Maxx for like $7!  Let me tell you that was a great investment because as we walked out of Kohls last night and it was snowing.  This morning there was probably an inch or two on the ground when I walked to work this morning!

How is the weather in your areas?  I would love to hear about them!  So grab some cocoa and snuggle by the fire and stay warm this Christmas season!

XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment