Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Course 2 Class 3

Last night at class we made more flowers! Those flowers included violets, daffodils, lilies, and the Wilton Rose, and it was so much fun! I love making all these flowers! It is absolutely so much fun and they really are not that hard to make. This ease of making all of these has really come as a shock to me; however, it again gives me a whole new respect for the professional cake decorators that do this for a living. I will never think that a well decorated cake is overpriced again. The time, thought and effort that goes into planning a cake, making the decorations, and putting it all together is unbelievable. Kudos to those professionals! 

 Here are the roses, violets and daffodils:

Here are the lilies: 


And a close up of the lily:


I have to say I think the lilies are my favorite so far, though I really like the apple blossoms and primroses from last week as well. The daffodil and the Wilton rose are probably the hardest ones for me, so I need to practice them a little more.  Maybe on Monday I can practice some more after the Christmas holiday! Though maybe I could make some cute dessert for Christmas, we shall see.

We celebrated Roommate Christmas last night as well! I have to say I LOVE giving gifts! I mean seriously, the roommates were so happy with their gifts! I was so happy! Seeing their faces when they were opening their presents was awesome! They also told me that I listen too well and that I am a great gift giver. I couldn’t have asked for a nicer compliment. The dogs loved their presents too! Finn, a wiener dog, got little bobo dogs and LOVED them, all 3 of them were around him all night long. He’s so funny! Charlie, a Bischon Frise, loved the treats and he gets to go to the pet store and get his hair done! YAY! I would say that Roommate Christmas was a success!

What are you guys doing for the Christmas Holiday? Share!

 XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment