Friday, December 16, 2011

For Christmas I Got…

…Myself a new (to me) car!  I have been looking for a new car for awhile now, which is actually kind of funny since I knew exactly what I wanted to get, a Ford Edge.  And that is what was delivered to me yesterday from the nice people at Bowman Sales and Service in Bowman, ND.  I have to say that I have never had such great customer service in my entire life.  I would highly recommend these great guys if you are looking for a new car!

Here is a picture of me in my new car!



The other good news is that I am practically done Christmas shopping!  I just need to get a few things to help out Santa and his stocking stuffing duties!  So that should be good. I am going to attempt to go to WalMart later tonight (like 10ish) to get the last few things that I need,  which should work out perfectly since I need to meet my uncle at the airport at 11:30 tonight when he flies back in from Phoenix.  So that should work out good.  I have a ton of stuff to do this weekend, hopefully I can get it all done.  We shall see.

What are you guys doing this weekend?  Are you finishing up your Christmas shopping in the last weekend before Christmas? 

XOXO,



No comments:

Post a Comment