Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Course 2 Class 2: Royal Icing and Flowers

Last night we had our second class for course 2 and it was awesome!  We made royal icing before class and made TONS of flowers, including primroses, apple blossoms, and rosebuds!  I cannot believe how much fun these little flowers are!  They are super easy to make as well!  We just had lots of fun making them!  Next week we are doing some lilies and the Wilton Rose.  That should be fun!

Here is a picture of what I made last night:



I have to say for how complicated these flowers look, they are relatively simple to make. I was shocked at how easy actually. A few simple movements and BAM you have a flower! So crazy! Seriously, if you guys are on the fence about taking a class, just do it! It has been one of the greatest things I could’ve ever done! I definitely encourage any of you to give it a try!

So after work last night I was super busy. I got a phone call that my DVD player was fixed so I had to go pick that up, go to the grocery store, wrap presents, order presents online, meet the parents for dinner, go to class and then I ended up watching the Biggest Loser Finale with Roommate #1! It was insane to say the least! I do not think today is going to be any better honestly, we shall see though. I need to finish up my shopping and then get some Christmas Cards made and whatever else decides to come up! So much to do!

How are you guys coming along during the Holidays? Anything exciting going on? Let me know!

XOXO,



No comments:

Post a Comment