Tuesday, December 20, 2011

You Really Have to Appreciate…

…Great customer service. I have to say that the great guys at Bowman Sales and Service have gone above and beyond with their customer service, an art that seems to be lost nowadays. I have to say not only did these guys deliver my new car to me (271 miles one way) they have also sent me a very nice winter coat and a baseball cap for my dad! That just does not happen anymore. 
Here is a picture of my new coat:

 
I was shocked at the customer service that I received from them, though now that I think about it I really shouldn’t have been. That’s just the way it is in North Dakota and the small towns in Montana! They don’t mind going the extra mile to make their customers happy. I guarantee you walk into any restaurant in small towns in Montana and North Dakota and you will be pleasantly surprised at the customer service. 

So I have to say that I really appreciate excellent customer service considering how it seems that people really do not care about the customers any more. I think we should all thank someone for excellent service and it should also remind us to do something nice for someone else. This could be something as simple as holding the door open for someone, helping an elderly woman carry her groceries out, it does not have to be something big but that little thing could just make that persons day! I think we should all strive to do something nice for someone else every day! And if someone holds the door open for you, do not forget to say thank you, yet another lost art! 

Today it seems that everyone has forgotten how to be nice to each other, it’s like they forgot all the manners they were taught. I don’t know what has changed but it’s definitely not something that has changed for the better. So when you are out use your pleases and thank you’s, hold the door for someone, help someone out, do something and together maybe we can bring back the old fashioned respect for each other as human beings. Wouldn’t that be a lovely change of pace? 

I would love to hear what you guys did today for someone else! Comment and let me know! I hope you all are having a safe and happy Christmas week! 

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment